Welcome to Hodge Elementary!
Over the next few weeks, our students in grades 3 through 6 will be taking the end of the year MAP test. This is a state-mandated test that measures their skills in Communication Arts and Math and shows what they have learned throughout the year. Students in 5th grade will also take a Science MAP test.
Our testing schedule will look like this:
- 3rd grade – April 25 through May 6
- 4th grade – April 18 through April 29
- 5th grade – April 11 through April 29
- 6th grade – April 18 through April 28
It is extremely important that your child is here each day. It is also equally as important for him or her to be here on time so that we can begin the test first thing in the morning.
Please be sure that your child gets a good night sleep and eats a balanced breakfast during this time. Students who are testing and need breakfast may visit the cafeteria for a complimentary meal before going to class in the morning.
- In addition to students who are testing, we invite ALL Hodge students to enjoy a free breakfast from April 18 through April 29.
Thank you for all you do to help prepare your child for a successful learning experience.
Theresa Jansen, Principal
Chris Simokaitis, Assistant Principal
Hodge Students SOAR to great character!!
Our Character Pledge:
I will STRIVE to do my best
I will OVERCOME challenges
I will ACCEPT and include others
I will RESPECT everyone.